Wednesday, June 13, 2007

NASCAR Central

Jr moves to Hendrick Racing

A lot of Jr fans are revolting because he's moving to Hendrick Motorsports. Big fat hairy deal. He went with the team that stands to give him the best results. It was the right choice for him, and I'd be willing to bet that any one of his fans that is upset about this move would've done the exact same thing if they were in his shoes.

Think about it like this, Jr fans:


DEI=not winning
Hendrick team=winning
Jr=unwelcome at DEI
Jr=welcome at Hendrick

Add all that up and you get Jr driving for Rick Hendrick. I'm not a Jr fan and I see it. Take a step back and you will too.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

I love it! They gotta love who they loved to hate!

To be honest I was shocked. I thought he was going with Gibbs Racing. It will be interesting to see the dynamics between Junior, Jeff, Jimmie, and Casey.

Where do you think Lil Shrub (or Little Rubberhead) will end up?

Pictures of a Gone World said...

I love that the Jr fans are in turmoil. ROFL!

Kyle will probably be in the 8. It's the most competitive car that needs a driver right now. And it would absolutely tickle me if he won in the 8.

Michelle said...

Isn't Angie a Junior fan? What does she think of all of this?

Kyle in the 8 car. Wow. I can see the Bud cans being hurled at it at each track! LOL

Pictures of a Gone World said...

Angie and I haven't really talked since this all went down. I'll find out and report back to you.