Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday's Feast

Shamelessly stolen from my friend Mick.

Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

Torlilla chips with a great salsa.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?


I would say 1 or 2. Not that many Rices out there.

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?


Frank Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond. "Holy crap!" He is my hero.

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.

I do way too much shopping online. Amazon.com, woot.com, and any other bargain site I run across.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.


I think VACATIONS should be LONGER! Can I get an AMEN?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

P.S. You can steal from me anytime! ;) (Altho you can't steal my couch. Kat will beat you up!)