Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast 148 (#2 for me)

Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…

the small town atmosphere. Of course it can be a bad thing, but most of the time it's great.

Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).

Funk-away

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?

I just installed Adobe ImageStyler on my new laptop. It's a rocking piece of software that Adobe shouldn't have stopped supporting.

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?

...take on a new project. I have a problem saying NO.

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?


Uhh... I dunno. I've never been accused of having much fashion sense.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Funk-away! ROFL!! And Adobe ImageStyler...wow, that goes WAY back for me! Have a great weekend!

Pictures of a Gone World said...

Why sugar coat the name's of deodorant? It's basically FUNK-AWAY. Just callin' 'em like I see 'em. :)

ImageStyler still rocks. :)